A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGrath, Surgeon, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGrath has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGrath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. McGrath practice?
Dr. John McGrath practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Turnersville, NJ.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Surgeons.