A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGrath, Surgeon, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGrath has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William McGrath DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. John W. McGrath practice?
- Dr. John McGrath has 5 office locations.
Dr. John McGrath practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Turnersville, NJ.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.