Learn more about Dr. John Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Melton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Melton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Melton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rappahannock General Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
- Georgetown Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Melton MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Melton practice?
- Dr. John Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Melton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lively, VA.
See Lively Internists and Lively Rheumatologists.