Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Metcalf Jr
Dr. John Metcalf Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weirton, WV. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Metcalf is affiliated with Weirton Medical Center, Trinity Med Ctr -East, Steubenville, Oh and Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC. He speaks English.
Dr. John Metcalf Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. John Metcalf Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weirton, WV.
Dr. Barney Henson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Weirton, WV 0 mi30
Dr. Joann Dudley
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weirton, WV 0 mi32
Dr. Manuel Ballas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Weirton, WV 0 mi24