by d. evans on Dec 27th, 2014

Dr. Meyer took a great deal of time and review. He was thorough in his exam and appeared to have vast knowledge of things w/o reading up on medications and conditions. I would trust him with the most personal of symptoms to get to the core problem and make referrals.

by mike on Apr 2nd, 2014

great care and service!

Awful show details Awful
by T. G on Mar 20th, 2014

Was brought back quickly, but then the circus began. First of all, there wasn't a real doctor in the place, just a doctors assistant. I asked to see the doctor and was told "the doctor doesn't come here that often". I needed to have some blood work done and they couldn't get it after 3 tries. And finally they got my prescription wrong and I had to go back from the pharmacy for them to fix it. Come on. Really? Not going back.

Health Care At It's Finest! show details Health Care At It's Finest!
Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Jay Meyer is the best doctor out there. Truly saved my life!

No good show details No good
Jun 6th, 2013

What's wrong with this place? Don't think they have real doctors. They got me back in quickly but then I think they forgot I was there. Then, they explain that their computers aren't working. Finally, someone shows up and doesn't even exam me. Not going back.

May 5th, 2013

Awful. Rude. Staff said he was working somewhere else and was tired. With so many other choices in town, I'm definitely not going back. Didn't seem to care that I was in pain and he got the diagnosis wrong. I ended up in the hospital .

Mar 11th, 2013

Would not go to this clinic or doctor again. Office staff not friendly. Doctor rushed and didn't seem to care. Didn't even get the diagnosis right. Had to see someone else to get better