Dr. John Meyer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Meyer Jr?

April 23rd, 2017

For a year my mother came in repeatedly complaining of abdominal pain, acid reflux, nausea and vomiting. She would receive a prescription or two to treat her symptoms. She eventually end up having to have emergency surgery to remove half of her large bowel and 100cm of her small bowel due to a gangrenous gallbladder. She died 3 months later.

September 16th, 2016

Spend your money and time somewhere else

Dr Meyer is ok, but he NEVER examines me. And the staff he trained is just like him, except for this one newer PA. They do not touch the patients. Plenty of prescription writing, and they keep you coming back every month for refills. My bp (taken by "nurse" ) has been 145/110 the past two visits and no one has said anything about it. David at the front desk is rude. And once he is rude, guess I got on his bad side when I questioned a $300 bill, he continues to be rude-hangs up when I call, for example. It took five days for then to get a referral to a specialist- the "head nurse" called me at least twice a day with problems, then finally I called the specialist office and gave Meyer's head nurse all the info she needed, that she had said was impossible. I mean, really, no one at an orthopedic place does lumbar spines and takes Aetna insurance? Oh and let's not forget the PA who stood at the front receptionist desk and yelled to me across the patient waiting area about my prescriptions, so the entire waiting room knew the medication I was on. Nice. I do not understand why anyone would go here, unless it was an emergency.

August 10th, 2016

Awful

The way I was treated was awful.

May 21st, 2015

Initial visit

December 27th, 2014

Dr. Meyer took a great deal of time and review. He was thorough in his exam and appeared to have vast knowledge of things w/o reading up on medications and conditions. I would trust him with the most personal of symptoms to get to the core problem and make referrals.

April 2nd, 2014

great care and service!

March 20th, 2014

Awful

Was brought back quickly, but then the circus began. First of all, there wasn't a real doctor in the place, just a doctors assistant. I asked to see the doctor and was told "the doctor doesn't come here that often". I needed to have some blood work done and they couldn't get it after 3 tries. And finally they got my prescription wrong and I had to go back from the pharmacy for them to fix it. Come on. Really? Not going back.

October 8th, 2013

Health Care At It's Finest!

Dr. Jay Meyer is the best doctor out there. Truly saved my life!

June 6th, 2013

No good

What's wrong with this place? Don't think they have real doctors. They got me back in quickly but then I think they forgot I was there. Then, they explain that their computers aren't working. Finally, someone shows up and doesn't even exam me. Not going back.

May 5th, 2013

Awful. Rude. Staff said he was working somewhere else and was tired. With so many other choices in town, I'm definitely not going back. Didn't seem to care that I was in pain and he got the diagnosis wrong. I ended up in the hospital .

March 11th, 2013

Would not go to this clinic or doctor again. Office staff not friendly. Doctor rushed and didn't seem to care. Didn't even get the diagnosis right. Had to see someone else to get better

October 23rd, 2017