A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ward Molina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Molina practice?
- Dr. John Molina has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Molina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Guadalupe, AZ.