A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Murphy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Murphy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Murphy practice?
- Dr. John Murphy has 2 office locations.
- Dr. John Murphy practices Pediatrics near , .