A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Murphy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Murphy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Murphy practice?
- Dr. John Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Murphy practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Hockessin, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.