Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Norris III
Dr. John Norris III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Key West, FL, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Norris is affiliated with Lower Keys Medical Center and Lower Florida Keys Health Systems. Dr. Norris has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Norris III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. John Norris III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Key West, FL.
Dr. David Hauge
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Key West, FL 0.30 mi27
Dr. Timothy Mackey
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Key West, FL 0.30 mi13
Dr. Gerald Ginsberg
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Key West, FL 0.30 mi39