A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Norris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Norris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Norris practice?
- Dr. John Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Norris practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.