Learn more about Dr. John Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Norris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Norris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Norris practice?
- Dr. John Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Norris practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.