A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. O'Brien has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W O'Brien MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John W. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT.
See West Haven Physiatrists.