Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. O'Brien has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W O'Brien MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John W. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT.
See West Haven Physiatrists.