Dr. John Pate Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pate Jr?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. John Pate Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2016

Great doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Pate for years and I am very pleased with the results I have achieved with surgery.

February 22nd, 2015

Experience trumps fancy billboards at the mall, every time. Dr. Pate is the best!

Dr. Pate fixed another surgeon's botched surgery for me. He is amazing. I'm so thankful!

April 6th, 2014

First time Liposuction with Dr. Pate

This was my first ever cosmetic procedure of any sort, so needless to say, I was rather cautious. I chose doctor pate mainly due to the fact that he did not charge any consultation fees, as well as his extensive experience. I can honestly say, even though he isn't as well known as some of the other cosmetic surgeons in El Paso, I do not regret coming to him at all. He is extremely friendly, and will awnser any and all questions you may have, no problem. I can't honestly say a bad thing about him. In only 5 days post op, but thus far everything he has said was completely accurate. He has more experience than any other doctor in EP, and it shows. His office staff is a bit quiet, not as outgoing, but he makes up for it. After the procedure in case I had any concerns he gave me his home phone number just In case I had a question about anything outside of normal hours. Bottom line is this. If you're considering getting a procedure done, go see Dr. Pate, the consult is free so you have nothing to lose. You will not regret anything.

January 24th, 2014

Wonferful Doctor

I was referred by another patient to Dr. Pate's Office because of his wonderful work. I went in for a consultation for tummy tuck. The office staff is very friendly & the atmosphere is calming and inviting. Dr. Pate's takes the time to consult with you and answer all questions you might have regarding your surgery. He is a very kind and gentle man, very down to earth. He is not like other physicians I have been to that just rush you out & want to take your $$ right away. Overall I am very pleased with my results and the fact that I have a flat tummy now. I just LOVE to look at myself in the mirror.

August 6th, 2013

Fantastic

I knew dr. Pate from back in the late 80s and early 90s when I worked at a surgery center. He performed a tummy tuck on my daughter and four weeks later she looks amazing . She is so happy with the results. He is a very skilled surgeon.., just as I remembered.

September 28th, 2011

better than i expected

recently had doctor pate do some work on me, ive got to send this guy a fruit basket. i did my homework on the procedure i wanted well befor searching for a doc and after going through pates bio and credentials ( along with pics of his work ) i went for it. His work speaks for itself im very happy and expect to be even happier when the swelling goes down. This doctor is very easy going and very well versed in his practice and has a very attentive staff that has first hand knowledge of the work being preformed.

December 3rd, 2010

MARTHA:)

MY OVER ALL EXPERIENCE WITH DR. PATE AND HIS STAFF WAS GREAT, THE OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL ANSWERING ANY QUESTION'S OR CONCERNS AND DR.PATE'S BEDSIDE MANNER WAS GREAT, HE TOOK TIME WITH YOU,HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS,HE DID NOT RUSH ME OUT OF HIS OFFICE LIKE OTHER DOCTORS,BEST OF ALL HE SHOWED THAT HE CARE'S AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. AND YES I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

November 29th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Pate's for many years now. I originally came to him for a Tummy Tuck and have now been seeing him for Botox injections and Juvaderm to my upper lip. I am going to schedule a facelift with him in the next year as I only trust my face in his skilled surgical hands.

March 18th, 2011