A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pendleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pendleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pendleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendleton graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pendleton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Washington Pendleton MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Pendleton practice?
- Dr. John Pendleton has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Pendleton practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.