A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Peters DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Peters practice?
- Dr. John Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Peters practices Family Medicine near Macungie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA.
See Macungie Primary Care Doctors.