Learn more about Dr. John Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Peters DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Peters practice?
- Dr. John Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Peters practices Family Medicine near Macungie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA.
See Macungie Family Physicians.