A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peterson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Viral Meningitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Peterson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Peterson practice?
- Dr. John Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peterson practices Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.