A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peterson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Viral Meningitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Peterson practice?
Dr. John Peterson practices Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.