A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peterson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Viral Meningitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Peterson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Peterson practice?
- Dr. John Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peterson practices Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.