A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhee, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wonyong Rhee MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Rhee practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Manassas, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.