A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhee, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Rhee FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rhee practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.