A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roberts is Excellent. Dr. Roberts has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Roberts practice?
Dr. John Roberts practices Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, CA.
See San Ramon Family Physicians, San Ramon Preventive Medicine Specialists, and San Ramon Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Roberts, Dr. Deshawn Roberts, Dr. Jan Roberts, Dr. Hank Roberts, Dr. Shayne Roberts, Dr. Shane Roberts, Dr. Jackie Roberts, Dr. Giovanni Roberts