A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Roberts MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. John Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roberts practices Occupational Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Preventive Medicine Specialists.