Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Roberts, MD show details Dr. Roberts, MD
by Maria Floberg on Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Roberts is our family doctor starting in San Ramon & since moving on to Danville. The four of us have had excellent experiences with Dr. Roberts, Dr. Humphrey & staff. Dr. Roberts red tagged two (what could have been) very serious health problems for my husband before any damage could set in. He has a peaceful heart & loves what he does. We the East Bay area we are very lucky to have such a knowledgeable & caring doctor.

Dr. Roberts, the kind of doctor you pray you'll find. show details Dr. Roberts, the kind of doctor you pray you'll find.
by Doris Amaral, San Ramon on Sep 21st, 2009

From the moment I first met Dr. Roberts I knew he was a special breed of doctor. His bedside manner cannot be beaten and his diagnostic skills cannot be topped. He is caring and dedicated to the practice of good medicine. His selection of staff and of his partner (Dr. Humphrey) show how much he cares about his patients. When I am sick anywhere in the world I want to get back to see Dr. Roberts so I know I'm in the best hands I can be in. He makes me feel safe. What more can you ask from a doctor? He's been my doctor for 23 years and counting.