A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Robertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Stevens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilbur Robertson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robertson practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Sports Medicine Doctors.