A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Robertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Stevens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilbur Robertson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Robertson practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Sports Medicine Doctors.