A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Robertson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Warren Robertson MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Robertson practices Surgery near Tomah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Tomah Surgeons.