A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rose, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan