A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rose, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Rose MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Rose practice?
- Dr. John Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rose practices Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.