Aug 13th, 2016

Horrible experience. Dr Scott could not have cared less, or been more disinterested. He did not perform a physical exam and did an in-office cysto that was less than a minute (initial meeting). Not a physician, he is a TECHNICIAN.

BEST UROLOGY DOCTOR show details BEST UROLOGY DOCTOR
by JL on Sep 18th, 2015

I will never forget my first visit with Dr Scott. I was young and he was so kind and caring and almost like he understood completely what was going on. He even took an interest in how I am in life as most doctors do not but environment can play a role in certain diseases and for him to know that told him maybe ways I can also improve in lifestyle. I have always appreciated his candor, his ability to focus on what would be the best treatment for me, not just the best treatment. Also, his nurse and staff were always so considerate if I had "issues" and usually called me back right away and if I needed relief they would get me in as soon as possible.

Feb 15th, 2015

Very honest and open, very informitive. Great technical skills and a surgeon.

bad doctor visit show details bad doctor visit
Nov 7th, 2011

he just made an assumption about my issue and spent 5 minutes with me and it was over. it was a waste of time and money and it is ridiculous!