John Scott III Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Lousy interpersonal skills

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I've never had a doctor more disinterested in my care. He didn't care to spend the necessary time to truly diagnose my problem and would dismiss my concerns. He is certainly lacking in interpersonal skills as he made me feel very insignificant in the presence of his 'awesome' knowledge. Follow up was non-existent and his demeanor is arrogant & lacking in compassion. I do not recommend subjecting yourself to this physician.

Posted on December 29th, 2014