Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Washburn Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.