A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Smith MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Smith practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.