A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stone, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wendell Stone MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Stone practice?
- Dr. John Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stone practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.