A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stone, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wendell Stone MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Stone practice?
- Dr. John Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stone practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.