A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Struthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Struthers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struthers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Struthers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Struthers graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Struthers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital, Trenton, Michigan
- Riverview Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Struthers DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Struthers practice?
- Dr. John Struthers has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Struthers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brownstown Twp, MI.