A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Struthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Struthers is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Struthers graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Struthers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital, Trenton, Michigan
- Riverview Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Struthers DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Struthers practice?
- Dr. John Struthers has 1 office location.
Dr. John Struthers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.