A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomas has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Thomas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Thomas practices Pediatrics near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Huber Heights, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Pediatricians.