Dr. John Thomas Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Thomas?

pri-med is GREAT !

Posted on January 13th, 2010

I have two kids one is now nine and the other is seven.they have seen dr.thomas since they was both born.my seven year old has medical problems. dr.thomas has done a wonderful job in treating his care. as well as keeping my husband and i informed. he makes my child feel very comfortable.my family lives about 25mins away from the office. we have no problem driving that for good care. if the office was two hours away we would drive it! his staff is good as well.he IS NOT one of those dr that just wants 2 get paid. HE CARES AND HE CARES ABOUT THE WHOLE FAMILY. WE COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER DR.

Posted on November 12th, 2014