A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Ophthalmologists.