A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan