A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Thomas FACR and MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thomas practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.