A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Thomas FACR and MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thomas practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.