Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Thomas practice?
Dr. John Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Cardiologists, San Antonio Ophthalmologists, and San Antonio Radiologists.