A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thompson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Thompson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. John Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thompson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Pulmonologists, and Memphis Pediatricians.