Learn more about Dr. John Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thompson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thompson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thompson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Thompson practice?
- Dr. John Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thompson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists and New Orleans Addiction Specialists.