A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tipton is Excellent. Dr. Tipton has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tipton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tipton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tipton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tipton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Tipton practice?
Dr. John Tipton practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians and Tulsa Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Tipton, Dr. Deshawn Tipton, Dr. Jan Tipton, Dr. Hank Tipton, Dr. Shayne Tipton, Dr. Shane Tipton, Dr. Jackie Tipton, Dr. Giovanni Tipton