A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Valentine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Valentine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Valentine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Valentine MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Valentine practice?
- Dr. John Valentine has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Valentine practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Berlin, VT.