A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Valentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Valentine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Valentine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Valentine MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Valentine practice?
- Dr. John Valentine has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Valentine practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Berlin, VT.