A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Walsh practice?
- Dr. John Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.