A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Weijune Wang MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wang practice?
- Dr. John Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wang practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.