A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Whitt is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Whitt practice?
Dr. John Whitt practices Urology near Wharton, TX.
See Wharton Urologists.