A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Whitt is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitt
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Whitt MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Whitt practice?
- Dr. John Whitt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Whitt practices Urology near Wharton, TX.
See Wharton Urologists.