A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Weston Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.