A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Wilson DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Cardiologists.