A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Wilson DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Cardiologists.