A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Winters, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Winters has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Winters MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Winters practice?
- Dr. John Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Winters practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatric Specialists.