> > > > Patient Reviews

Superior Medical Care
5334 Meadow Lane Ct
Sheffield Village, OH 44035
(440) 934-5454
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  horrible wait time  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

The doctor is good, but the office is terrible! I have been a patient for several years. I was unhappy about the fact that the doctor wants to see you every 6 months even if you only have slightly elevated blood pressure, but he is a good doctor. Then I had a wait time of over 2 hours! For a regular check up. This is unacceptable. When leaving I did not want to make the next 6 month appointment and they would not give me a prescription until I scheduled!

|  Looking for another Doctor  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Long wait every time. You feel like your just a number. Never had so many test just to find nothing. They just test you without even tell you whats going on. Really hate going there. Looking for someone better now

|  great dr  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

dr wolf is a great dr

|  Long-time patient  |  show details
by Maria, Brook Park on Dec 15th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolf's for over 10 years, and I could not be happier with his all-around performance as a healthcare provider. In fact, I have followed him every time he has changed office. He is very competent and obviously makes an effort to keep up with new developments in his field. Most importantly, Dr. Wolf works out a prognosis together with me: we are partners in deciding what to do. I would recommend him to anyone.

Nov 19th, 2009

Dr. Wolf is very compassionate doctor. He takes his time and answers all questions and never makes you feel he is in a hurry.

Sep 21st, 2009

Dr Wolf has been my doctor for 12 yrs.He has always listened to all my concerns.He treats you not only as a patient, put as a person. I highly recommend him as a Fine and Outstanding Doctor.

Jan 22nd, 2009

he always seems to care, not just number.