A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Womack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Womack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Womack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Womack, MD is board certified in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Womack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Womack MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Womack practice?
- Dr. John Womack has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Womack practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.