A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wong is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W H Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wong practice?
- Dr. John Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wong practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.