A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wong is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W H Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Wong practice?
- Dr. John Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wong practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.