A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yee, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Waiying Yee FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Yee practice?
- Dr. John Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yee practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Internists, Pleasanton Pulmonologists, and Pleasanton Critical Care Practitioners.