A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Waas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Waas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Waas practice?
- Dr. John Waas has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Waas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Internists, Greensburg Hematologists, and Greensburg Oncologists.