Learn more about Dr. John Waas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waas
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Waas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Waas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Waas practice?
- Dr. John Waas has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Waas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Greensburg Internists, Greensburg Hematologists, and Greensburg Oncologists.