A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wacendak is Excellent. Dr. Wacendak has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wacendak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacendak graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wacendak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- United Health Services Binghamton General
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wacendak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wacendak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Wacendak practice?
Dr. John Wacendak practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Family Physicians and Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Wacendak, Dr. Deshawn Wacendak, Dr. Jan Wacendak, Dr. Hank Wacendak, Dr. Shayne Wacendak, Dr. Shane Wacendak, Dr. Jackie Wacendak, Dr. Giovanni Wacendak