A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wacendak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wacendak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wacendak
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wacendak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wacendak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacendak graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wacendak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wacendak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Wacendak practice?
- Dr. John Wacendak has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wacendak practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Primary Care Doctors and Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.