A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wachtel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachtel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Wachtel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. John Wachtel has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Wachtel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Menlo Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.