A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waddell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Waddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Waddell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Waddell practice?
- Dr. John Waddell has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Waddell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Columbia, MO.
See Jefferson City Radiologists.