A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wadleigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wadleigh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadleigh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wadleigh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Wadleigh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wadleigh practice?
- Dr. John Wadleigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wadleigh practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.