Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wadley
Dr. John Wadley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sedalia, MO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wadley is affiliated with Bothwell Regional Health Center, Deborah Heart & Lung Center and Western Missouri Medical Center. Dr. Wadley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wadley has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Wadley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.
Dr. Sigi Joseph
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Sedalia, MO 0 mi18
Dr. Stuart Braverman
Sedalia, MO 0 mi30
Dr. Ronald Proctor
General Surgery, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sedalia, MO 2.61 mi38