A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waeltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waeltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waeltz, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waeltz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Waeltz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Waeltz FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Waeltz practice?
- Dr. John Waeltz has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Waeltz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.