Dr. John Wages MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Disabled public school teacher
Dr. Wages will release you with no pain medication, but will call in something for nausea and sweating. Physician Assistants see you 90 percent of the time. If you need an appointment, as an established patient, be prepared to wait a month or more. Do NOT take less medicine or any more than prescribed or the doctor will drop you and you may be dependent or addicted. This will be life threatening. At the least, will make you I'll and very depressed. MORE education for patients is required and not given.

January 22nd, 2015
Worst Doctor
Dr Wages seemed to have no time or interest in treating my multiple pain issues. he was supposed to leave a note that I could come in and pick up my Rx which he did not and then he staff treated me terribly like I was a liar and drug addict. He spent all of 3 min. with me which is not nearly enough to understand my multiple pain issues. He dismiss the diagnosis of my chiropractor which he sent me to.He snotty PA Jessica refused me imaging even though I was having severe back pain while breathing. Turns out I have scoliosis and my rib is bulging out and crushing my joints and slipping discs. So glad I left that place. My current pain doctor treats me kindness trust and respect. I am breathing much better.

October 28th, 2013
No Help
I went to see Dr. Wages for chronic back pain. I was prescribed medications that did nothing. I recieved two series of injections, from which I recieved only five days of relief. I canceled the third appointment. No one from the doctors office has ever followed up with me. My referring physician has since removed Wages from his list of recommended specialist. I would not recommend.

May 30th, 2012
Great help
Great help with my joint, the pain now is minimal from a chronic level. Thank you, you are great John Wage and I have hope that this pain will vanish soon and I wont have any bad pain at all. Thank you for your knowledge and being able to help me.

May 21st, 2012
great
Dr. Wage is awesome great in listening and giving you his greatest opinion on your situation and great diagnosing! Thank you I will come when I need your help, again.

April 27th, 2012
Dr. Wages is great! He has helped me in so many ways and I finally feel like I am almost normal again. Thank you!

March 26th, 2012
Great!!!
Dr. Wage is the best doctor I have been to! He is not a doctor that just wants to band-aide the problem. He wants to fix it! I love that!!!

March 21st, 2012
Fantastic!
Dr. Wage was fantastic in helping me manage my constant pain. He really listened to what I needed and I know I will continue using him!