A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waggoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waggoner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Waggoner MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. John Waggoner has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Waggoner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Aberdeen, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Cardiologists.