Learn more about Dr. John Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waggoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waggoner
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Waggoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waggoner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Waggoner MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. John Waggoner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Waggoner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Cardiologists.