Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wagner
Dr. John Wagner, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Queens Village, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, North Shore University Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wagner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Suzette Graham-Hill
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Fatima Anjum
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Mie Han
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi9